Monday 14 November 2011

Sweet like chocolate

Hello.. Hope you are had a good weekend. Mine consisted of working and catching up with the boyf. 
Im not a huge Lipstick fan i'm more of a lip balm product girlie but the odd lipstick does stand out to me and thought i'd share with you my latest :)

I recently received the Lush Cosmetics Lip scrub Sweet Lips. It is as good as it sounds with a vanilla and chocolate scent/flavour, you gently rub the sugar scrub into your lips and it leaves them feeling instantly soft and smooth. My next lush purchase will definitely be the Bubblegum version of this, its soo PINK and smells Beautiful!!


The Lipstick of choice at the minute is probably a shocker as its from the 17 range, which is mega cheap at around £4. However the Sheer Moisture Lipstick in Balmy Beige gives just that hit of nude colour and glisten to your lips. As the title suggests it is a sheer finish, it's really creamy and easy to apply. 



Last but not least this next product was bought on a whim. I'm not really a lipgloss lover but the whole idea of teeth whitening suckered me in. The Bourjois Smile enhancing Gloss is a double ended product, one end is the gloss which comes in 5 different shades and a clear version. The other end however is teeth whitening gel which you apply straight to your teeth! The gloss claims to contain 'white focus' pigments which enhance the tooth brightness immediately. I wouldn't go as far as saying it brightens your smile but it gives a nice minty smell and the gloss I chose is really nice. 


Bourjous - Around £7 *i think*

So there you have it my latest lip combo. What do you think? Whats your favourite lip product at the minute??

LGW xx



No comments:

Post a Comment