Tuesday 15 November 2011

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?

Hey..

I'm off to the hairdressers tomorrow to change my bright blonde hair to brown. eeek!
I have always had blonde hair from being a youngster, even though in my early teens I started to dye it a brighter blonde, I am VERY nervous about becoming a brunette. Around this time last year I decided to cut my hair really short, which I think was the best hair choice i've ever made. It's so much easier to handle short and super quick to get ready in the morning :)



Hair History :)


Anyway i've been scouring the internet for references and idea's on colour for tomorrow (god i'm scared), thought i'd share a few of my idea's with you.



So i'm thinking of going for something like these, the Victoria Beckham one is a little to blonde but i don't know if I may have to do something like this first as I am soo blonde at the minute i'm worrying that the colour may not take straight away.

Has anyone else done anything quite drastic with there hair recently?

LGW xx



No comments:

Post a Comment