Tuesday 8 November 2011

The First One..OOTD

Hey girlies :)

So after spending yesterday lounging, shopping and starting my lil blog :D today was back to work. Don't get me wrong I love my job but who wouldn't rather have a day off?? This morning I did NOT want to get out of bed, it's getting soo cold out now and I wasn't looking forward to standing on that train platform. 
After my first post yesterday i've had some lovely comments, so exciting :) so I thought today I'd post my first OOTD i'm so excited to be doing all this myself after reading so many others over the years. Please excuse my pictures i'm hoping they will get better over time...




Black Jacket with Fur Trim - Topshop
Black tube skirt - Warehouse
T-shirt - New Look
Burgandy Cardigan - New Look
Tights - Gold by Giles @ New Look
Studded Slippers - Topshop

I also wore my little leopard print headband I mention in the last post :) The Topshop slippers/shoes are really comfy and definitely spruce up any outfit. This is the first time i've worn the tights and I was a little apprehensive as there a bit out there but i've had nothing but nice comments all day and they will definitely be making more appearances. As you can see i'm proudly wearing my poppy :) 

Right I'm off to put my tea on and settle down with my latest book, The Help, which is currently on at the cinema's so I need to finish it quick so I can mosey on down there and watch it on the big screen :)

LGW xx

No comments:

Post a Comment