Thursday 10 November 2011

Hey peoples!

Im back with another OOTD...



Aztec print leggings - New Look
Faith Sleeveless T - New Look
Burgandy Cardigan - New Look
Boots - Topshop


Last night I went to see The Help at the cinema with my mama. Even though i'd read the book and knew what to expect I was still a blubbering mess ha, it is such a good film and very emotional!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!! GO SEE!!
Been at work again today, Mary Portas was filming in Manchester and was really hoping to bump into/catch a glimpse of her as I work in retail but it wasn't my lucky day.
Hope you like my outfit :) The boots I wore today are from Topshop, their Amaazingly comfy and so versatile they can be worn with almost anything. Leggings are also a recent purchase, they look really nice with just a simple T.
Waiting for the boyf to return from football so I am just going to whip him up some tea and sit down to do my nails. Nail post tomorrow ??
Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.. I know I am!


LGW xx

No comments:

Post a Comment