Monday 7 November 2011

Recent Additions...


First proper post.. Here goes..

Day off today and had to pick up a few birthday presents but who can resist buying something(s) for themselves when shopping for others.

Recently i've bought a few of the pencil skirts that are EVERYWHERE at the min and some new black skinnies, so today I got some basic T's and jumper from New Look.


The middle one is just a sleeveless T but I really liked the print on the front, the far right is short sleeved over-sized T, the jumper is quite thin and was recently seen on Lauren Pope on The Only Way Is Essex. 

I also picked up this Leopard print headband from River Island, like I mentioned I was trying to hunt down presents but this just had to be mine... 



This will be perfect to pair with my NEW leather jacket (Bday present from the boy) to keep my ears warm on the way to work. Im currently trying to hunt down the perfect hat/scarf/glove combo but not come across one yet..

Apart from a new lipstick which can be another post this is it for today, hope this gives you an idea of my style and i'll be back soon girlies :)

LGW x






3 comments:

  1. Ohh i love the tshirts - dont think i could ever wear things like that because i think it makes me look fat because im not tiny!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! Want to follow each other? Love what you have going here so far!

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for the comments girls :)
    I have followed you both and look forward to keeping up with your blogs :)
    x

    ReplyDelete