Monday 28 November 2011

I will Hunt you down..

Hey girls..

How have you all been? Im working soo hard and with it coming up to christmas and working in the city centre, the shops are just madness! No rest for the wicked ;)

Anyway I have been asking/winging/BEGGING for a pair of Hunter wellingtons for what seems like for ever and by chance the other day I finally had them in my possession!!  Scouring the aisles at Costco (Adore their cakes NomNomNom) I found a couple of pairs for £55, Bargain!! Out of sheer luck they had my size and the colour I wanted, I couldn't believe it. The box is a little battered but who cares, they are absolute beauts. I got the Original Gloss Tall ones in black. They are such good quality and very comfy, I assured the boyf they were an investment.




Hunters - Costco £55 +VAT

Eeee I cant't wait to pop these on the winter, they'll be fab for getting to and from work in the snow :)
I love the little place for you name and number 'just incase' you loose them ha. I can now also say I wear the same wellys as the queen.. how posh!! haha. 

So i've shared my excitement with you, have you picked anything up you've wanted for ages this week?? 

LGW xx

1 comment:

  1. Aaah ! They're nice ! I bet you can't wait til it starts snowing at home !!
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete