Friday 18 November 2011

Swagger Jagger

Hey girlies :)

Sorry i've not been here all week been soo busy. Wednesday was my day off and the day I finally became a brunette, eeek (post to follow). In the afternoon I popped into Manchester with my bestie for a spot of christmas shopping and a Nando's yumyum! The Christmas markets have now started in Manchester and I can't wait to get down there sometime next week for a look round and some mulled wine :)

I've been off work poorly the last 2 days :(, hence the no head shot. But I thought i'd show you what I wore today when I finally pulled myself together. I love this jumper, black and white is everywhere at the minute and i've been trying to find the perfect blk/white jumper to add to my wardrobe. I picked this one up from New Look for a reasonable £24.99. These knee high orangey socks were an absolute bargain as well at £2, and the little bow on them is too cute.

Black Leggings - H&M
Black vest top - H&M
Jumper - New Look
Knee High Socks - Primark
Chelsea Boots - Topshop

So there you have it. Hopefully I will post my new hair on here over the weekend, taking some getting used to in the mean time.  Thanks for stopping by and reading.

LGW xx

1 comment:

  1. I like this red sock detail.

    new follower here
    hope you'll follow back if you want too
    fashionceleste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete